OMO-HiT® Shoulder Joint Brace
OMO-HiT® Shoulder Joint Brace for immobilization.
The special locking technology allows one-handed dressing and undressing. The anatomically shaped armrest ensures an optimal fit. Individually adjustable for use on both sides.
- Conservative / post-operative shoulder
- In cases of laxity or injury to the capsule and ligament apparatus of the shoulder
- Paralysis of the arm
- Post-traumatic symptoms
- Pre- and post-operative indications that require immobilization of the shoulder and/or elbow joint
- Stable subcapital humeral fracture
- Limitation of shoulder joint mobility
- Relief of the shoulder, upper arm and elbow
- Arm and hand fixation with Velcro fasteners
- Arm sling made from open-meshed, breathable material for pleasant wearing comfort
- Custom-adjustable straps and forearm position
- Quick fasteners for easy putting-on and taking-off
- Thumb sling for greater stability